Baked potatoes with cabbage. Cover again and allow to simmer for ten more minutes. Sprinkle seasoning salt and paprika over cabbage and potatoes. Mix ham in and finish cooking until ham is hot and potatoes are.
A low fassum is an epic whole stuffed cabbage," that is filled to the brim with salty prosciutto, pancetta and pork. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until fork-tender. Soften onion and cabbage in the bacon drippings until tender. You can cook Baked potatoes with cabbage using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked potatoes with cabbage
- You need 4 of medium sized potatoes(peel them and cut sections in them).
- You need of Chopped cabbage and onion.
- Prepare of Salt and water.
Mash the potatoes with cream and butter and fold in the cabbage and onions. Top this tasty dish with lots of butter, a sprinkle of parsley and/or crisp bacon. Really good and simple use of potatoes and cabbage together, with little effort. Steamed the skin-on potatoes until soft.
Baked potatoes with cabbage step by step
- Fry the cabbage and onion, and salt with oil until they are soft..
- Sprinkle salt in the sections, before filling out with cabbage..
- Fill the potatoes with the cabbage and dip the lower part in wheat flour mixed with water..
- Fry for 20 minutes and let it cool before you Serve and enjoy..
Shredded a small head of cabbage in the food processor, as I would for slaw. Try frying shredded cabbage with chopped potatoes to get a crispy meal that cooks up quickly or boil cabbage leaves with potatoes for a silky side dish that's great with sausage. To get vegetables with a caramelized flavor, roast the cabbage with potatoes in a little chicken stock. In this recipe, mashed potatoes, along with milk and butter, are added to cabbage that has been cooked with onion until tender. The result is a bowl of comfort, perfect alongside a corned beef dinner.