Sauteed Corn. My mother-in-law came up with this corn skillet dish one night for dinner. Southwestern Sauteed Corn Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Melt butter in a large skillet over high heat.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter. and saute until corn is cooked, but still crisp . cob with knife to loosen remaining corn. Simple yet interesting, and ridiculously tasty. When it's sautéed, the corn gets an awesome nutty flavour. You can have Sauteed Corn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Corn
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel sweet corn (15oz) drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
You can throw this dish together in a matter of minutes – just add your. Learn how easy it is to make sauteed corn. Fresh corn can turn into a wonderful side dish in no time. Unlock the secret of making fresh corn sauteed in.
Sauteed Corn instructions
- place all ingredients in a small frying pan..
- heat on medium low heat for about 10 min. tossing to coat corn..
- serve with favorite meal..
- hint: you may add other veggies such as green pepper, red pepper, peas to the mix. also can be served tossed with rice..
Add the corn, zucchini, garlic and oregano. However, after reading a recipe for cooking corn kernels and scallions in a magazine, I was intrigued. I keep finding myself turning to this dish, or a variation of it, whenever I have a group for dinner. Find sauteed corn stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Skip to Sauteed Corn, Peppers and Sausage content.