Egg ham and cheese bake. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. I love making an easy one dish breakfast when I am hosting brunch or bringing a breakfast dish to a potluck. Some of my other favorites egg bakes are Sausage Cheese and Veggie Bake, Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole and this Spinach Feta and Artichoke Bake.
A super forgiving and flexible recipe, you can replace many of the ingredients with whatever you prefer or might have. Ham and cheese baked egg cups are the ideal, protein-packed breakfast that can be made ahead in a muffin tin and quickly reheated on busy weekday mornings. Chopped deli ham and strips of cheese create layers of flavor in this baked egg casserole. You can have Egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg ham and cheese bake
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare of Pam cooking spray.
- It’s 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of skin milk.
Reviews for: Photos of Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. This make-ahead egg casserole is just the thing when entertaining in the morning. It's loaded with ham, cheese and mushrooms. If you love this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, you'll also love: crockpot breakfast casserole, waffle sausage breakfast casserole, and hawaiian eggs As I said, this ham and cheese breakfast casserole is a super humble dish, but this is the only thing I would eat for Christmas brunch growing up.
Egg ham and cheese bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
Baking a tray of Ham And Cheese Baked Eggs In Toast in the oven means you can make several servings at once for breakfast, brunch, or brinner. If the rounds are getting too brown. Mix egg mixture, salt and pepper together. Put bread pieces in bottom of pan. Sprinkle ham or sausage over bread and sprinkle cheese over the meat.