Almond Quick Bread.
You can have Almond Quick Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Quick Bread
- It’s of ~~ Dry Ingredients ~~.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Aluminum free baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of fine sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond slices.
- It’s of ~~ Wet Ingredients ~~.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of + 1 Tbsp Maple syrup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of veg. oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of almond concentrate.
Almond Quick Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Combine egg, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, veg. oil, lemon juice, and fine sugar in a large bowl till blended well. Then stir almond milk in..
- Mix baking powder, salt, and flour together then slowly stir into step 2 till everything combined well. The batter is thick and without any dry flour..
- Pour batter into an 8 in* 4 in* 2 in loaf pan (put a cookie sheet on the bottom and brush oil on the pan). Mix almond slices with 1 Tbsp maple syrup then lay on the batter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or till a toothpick out of the cake center without wet batter. Cool bread in the pan for 10-15 minutes then transfer it to the wire rack. Wait till the bread completely cool down. Slice and serve..