Oz Lamb Curry With Indonesian Ingredients. Boneless lamb shoulder works best for lamb curry, or chopped lamb stew meat. The dish is delicious served with steamed basmati rice, Indian cucumber salad, and raita. Click Play to See This Flavorful Lamb Curry Recipe Come Together.
Make this recipe on the stovetop or in the pressure cooker. Whatever you choose, slowly cooking the lamb is the key to tender lamb in this Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup? Ingredient : Lamb without or with the bone Homemade Curry Paste : Tumeric, Shallot. You can cook Oz Lamb Curry With Indonesian Ingredients using 25 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oz Lamb Curry With Indonesian Ingredients
- Prepare 500 gram of leg of lamb, chopped into serving pieces.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- It’s 4 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- It’s 4 of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 3 stalk of lemon grass, bruised.
- You need 5 of kafir lime leaves.
- It’s 1.500 ml of thick coconut milk (I use Kara).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- It’s 500 cc of water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Fried shallots, for garnishing.
- You need of Spices (ground).
- It’s 5 of red chillies.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 7 of shallots.
- You need 5 of cundelnut, roasted.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander, roasted.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin, roasted.
- You need 2 tsp of anisseed, roasted.
- It’s 2 cm of gingger, vhoped.
- Prepare 4 cm of turmeric, choped.
- It’s 2 cm of galangal chopped.
Indian-flavoured lamb meatballs are cooked in a wonderfully spicy sauce. If you don't finish it all in one sitting, this tastes great re-heated the next day. Season with lots of freshly ground black pepper. (For a great flavour add more than you imagine you'll need.) Blend the ingredients into a paste as smooth. HINT: Most Indonesians are Muslims and therefore do not eat pork.
Oz Lamb Curry With Indonesian Ingredients instructions
- Heat oil and gently fry ground spices until fragrant, then add other spices, lemon grass and kafir lime leaves. Stir all together until soft. Add meat and continue to cook until the colour changes. Add water and simmer until the meat us half cooked. Pour in thick coconut milk and simmer until meat is tender. And tamarind juice, season with salt and bring to the boil..
- Serve with a sprinkle of fried shallots 😘. Lamb Leg Curry ready to enjoyit 🤗.
Instead they eat lamb, beef and goat. Lamb curry is a popular dish from the Kashmiri cuisine known as Rogan josh. Ingredients used in Basic Lamb Curry. The lamb curry I make is a version of my Ma's, but I make it even quicker by marinating it in buttermilk to tenderize the meat. I also use ground coriander, tandoori masala, and ginger-garlic paste in the marinade to give the curry rich color and flavor.