Soft-cookies with almonds. My Almond Cookies are crisp on the edges and soft and chewy in the center. They are loaded with almond flavor and definitely remind me of sugar This easy recipe for Soft and Chewy Almond Cookies is a keeper! Years ago, I used to travel to Asia all the time for work.
SOFT ALMOND SUGAR COOKIES These almond sugar cookies are soft and chewy on the inside with a light crisp on the outside. They are packed with almond flavor and are perfect for anyone that loves almonds. So delicious on their own you don't need any frosting with these almond cookies. You can cook Soft-cookies with almonds using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft-cookies with almonds
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 125 grams of Fresh tasteless butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 50 grams of fresh almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of Chocolate chips.
These almond cookies are not only soft and a bit chewy – but they're easy to make and are full of flavor. With hints of almond through out the cookie, these cookies are sure to become a family favorite in no time. Almond flour sugar cookies that taste just like the soft lofthouse version, except these are made with better for you ingredients! Both gluten free and paleo too (if you leave off the frosting!).
Soft-cookies with almonds instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175-180 ° C..
- Sift whole wheat flour with baking soda together..
- Beat the butter with a dough until it is smooth. Add brown sugar and eggs. Then, continuously Beat well enough.
- Put the dough that glides over and vanilla extract, after that beating the mix well. Then add fresh almond and chocolate chips. Mix with a spatula..
- Squeeze the cookie ingredients into the baking tray with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C. until the cookie is cooked and served..
Chinese almond cookies are a trademark in Chinese-American cooking. Often relegated as a second string sweet to the more entertaining fortune cookie Almond flour, almond extract, and slivered almonds ensure that you get an intense flavor that will eclipse any paper filled treat. A wide variety of soft almond cookies options are available to you, such as sweet. You can also choose from fruity, cream, and cheese soft almond. An easy and very tasty soft cookie recipe !