Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction. Combine meat with Worcestershire sauce, Sauteed onion and steak Pile mushrooms on top of burgers just before you are ready to take them off the grill or out of the pan. Fold each Swiss cheese slice in half and rest on. Mix together the ground beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, egg white, and seasoned salt in a bowl.
Mushrooms onions and garlic went for a spin in the food processor and then added to the meat and. ONIONS: heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. This beef medallion recipe is surprisingly easy to make in a skillet. You can cook Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1-2/3 pounds of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 3 ounces of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter salted.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
Choose Category Appetizers Burgers Casseroles Marinades Pat sirloin medallions dry. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Cook onions over medium-low heat until golden brown. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender.
Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction instructions
- Slice the onion and mushrooms if not using canned mushrooms..
- Heat a skillet and cook the Burgers. When you turn the first time season the cooked side..
- Turn them the second time and finish seasoning. Add the onions. Let them absorb the flavor..
- Remove the patties from the pan. Add the seasonings, butter, and mushrooms to the onions. Let them cook 12 minutes. Then add the broth.
- Get the cheese ready. Add the patties back in after the mushrooms and onions have reduced. Add the cheese on top..
- Cover with a tight fitting lid. Let rest 12-15 minutes. Now they are ready to serve. I hope you enjoy.!!.
Let sit until cool enough to In a large bowl, mix the sirloin, salt, pepper, steak sauce, and onion-mushroom mixture. In same skillet, heat olive oil over. Mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese join the burger party too—no mess included. Beef Stock, Potatoes, Water, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Burgers (Sirloin Beef, Reconstituted Onions, Potato Extract, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Mustard), Mushrooms, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice.. Burgers, half pound Sirloin burgers, topped with melted aged Swiss cheese, thick cut crispy bacon & butter sauteed mushrooms on Brioche buns!