Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties. A most amazing Vegan Italian Sausage Patty. It is so delicious, and healthy! Give it a try, and you will be amazed.
You are going to love this recipe! These vegan breakfast sausage patties are oil-free and can be made gluten-free! Classic breakfast sausage flavors without the meat and fat. You can have Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties
- It’s of Spelt flour.
- Prepare of Red onions.
- Prepare of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake mushrooms).
- Prepare of Cooked chick peas or quinoa.
- Prepare of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt, cayenne pepper, fennel (season to taste).
Even before I cut out meat, breakfast sausage was less than desirable. Weird, chewy, hard bits hidden inside, super greasy, made from who knows what. This is a delicious and simple Alkaline Electric recipe for Jamaican Patties or Empanadas. You are going to love this recipe!
Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties step by step
- Blend / Pulse blend ingredients into a clumpy mixed blend. Season mix.
- Make patties and coat with spelt flour.
- Place patties in lightly coated skillet of grape seed oil and cook on medium heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!.
Recipe: Vegetarian "Sausage" Patties. by Christine Gallary. These patties start with simmering lentils with some garlic and onions. While the lentils are cooking, brown mushrooms, which add moisture and a savory flavor, are buzzed in a food processor. Vegan sausage can be formed into patties and baked or pan-fried (pan-frying being our favorite) or crumbled and cooked in the pan for a quicker, less fussy option. For those who are oil-free, the patties should cook up nicely in a non-stick pan or be baked on parchment paper, although a bit of oil does.