Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains. These adorably delicious mini-meatloaves are made in cupcake tins. Mine turned out just barely a tad mushy (fresh out of the oven only), which I think is my fault since I nearly liquified the veggies in the food processor, which the direction. This recipe for fried ripe plantains makes one of those ubiquitous Caribbean dishes that's served with almost every meal.
Ok, so technically, meatloaf cupcakes probably aren't real cupcakes, but the idea is a cute one and it's such a quick and adaptable base recipe. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you. You can cook Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of adobo.
- It’s 1 packages of sazon.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 of Italian season.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- Prepare 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- You need 1 large of green plantain.
- You need 1 medium of canola oil.
Their recipe sneaks in some extra veggies right in the meatloaf mix (love that of course) and tops it with a tomato sauce. These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. low carb meatloaf with veggies. stir fried japanese eggplant and broccoli. How Do I Cook Japanese Eggplant? The Japanese eggplant is less bitter than the large purple variety.
Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains instructions
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
First I fry the aromatic in the oil to infuse their flavor, then I put the sliced Japanese eggplant and blanched broccolini in the pan. Meatloaf with fried plantains, bread and wine. Dumplings Ropa Vieja, typical dish of Cuba Fried egg with potatoes and meatloaf top view macro trendy dish of fried meatloaf with cheese balls VIETNAMESE FOOD. These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater. I especially love this recipe because it is so easy and flexible, I can hide whatever veggies I have You can use your own favorite meatloaf recipe, just use the cooking time below or my recipe is pretty darn yummy too!