Pam's spicy sauteed shrimp….. Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer or as a side dish. Take a bite of this delicious Spicy Sautéed Shrimp recipe and fall in love with sautéed shrimp all over again.
Clean, peel and devein the shrimp. To make the sauce, prepare the pumpkin seeds first. Kamayan Salted Shrimp fry spicy paste is a traditional Philippines shrimp paste. You can cook Pam's spicy sauteed shrimp…. using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's spicy sauteed shrimp….
- Prepare 400 grams of shrimp.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 grams of fresh ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 2 of pcs jalapeno chopped red or green.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato chooped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 5 grams of butter.
- It’s 3 ml of olive oil.
- It’s of spices….
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cummin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder or flakes.
It has a unique and flavorful ingredient made from tiny shrimps and salt, also called belacan or terasi. This spicy Kamayan Sauteed Shrimp Paste I used it in a fish stew also rub a little on my fried fish. Sautéed Shrimp With AsparagusCreative and Healthy Fun Food Ideas. pepper, soy sauce, salt, shrimp, olive oil, garlic cloves, vegetable broth and. Asian-style garlicky, spicy sautéed shrimp recipe.
Pam's spicy sauteed shrimp…. step by step
- cleaned devined and drain shrimp…add garlic ginger and lemon rind then followed all the spices…leave for about 30 min..
- medium fire heat the skillet butter and olive oil sautee shrimp untill color change like red..add jalapeno and tomato..constant stirring add the ketchup..
- cover and simmer for about 2 min..
- you can add more chilli flakes or jalapeno if u prefer to be more hot(spicy)..
- perfect for steamed white rice or tortilla.
- enjoy :).
Sprinkle with the pepper and parsley, and then turn off the heat. Sauteed Shrimp – juicy shrimp sauteed in a skillet with garlic and white wine. I love shrimp recipes and one of the easiest ways to cook shrimp is a simple saute on the skillet. When you have fresh and succulent shrimp, it's just a matter of simple searing and sauteing to bring out the briny flavors. Szechuan shrimp—hot crispy shrimp with celery.