Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole. Spanish tapas assortment consisting of: chistorras (sausage from Navarra), shrimp in garlic sauce, chick peas with skirt steak All reviews tapas paella chorizo shrimp rice churrasco plantains juan carlos old san juan ed sullivan show latin america spanish food from spain.
You can have Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole
- Prepare 1 of pomegranate.
- You need 2 each of avocados.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- You need of salt pepper.
- Prepare 1 of plantain semi ripe.
- Prepare 1 packages of Micro greens.
Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole step by step
- Cut plantain in about 1/2inch pieces and smash flat bake in the oven at 350 ruffley about 30 min till golden brown.
- While plantains are cooking make the guacamole ..dice the onion tomatoe and get the seeds from the pomegranate..(save some for garnish) smash the avocado till it is smooth and creamy add everything squeeze the lime and mix well.
- Let plantains cool top with the guacamole garnish with seeds and micro greens.