Sauteed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese.
You can have Sauteed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Swiss chard, stems and center ribs cut out and chopped together, leaves coarsely chopped separately.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste (optional).
Sauteed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese step by step
- Melt butter and olive oil together in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Stir in the garlic and onion, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant..
- Add the chard stems and the white wine..
- Simmer until the stems begin to soften, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the chard leaves, and cook until wilted..
- Finally, stir in lemon juice and Parmesan cheese; season to taste with salt if needed..