Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup. Cream of Broccoli Soup is a favorite of mine, this slimmed down version is so good, and it's quick and easy to prepare. Serve it with some crusty bread! To slim this cream of broccoli soup down I use the vegetables to thicken it, keeping it thick before I puree it, then add a little sour cream and cheddar.
Melt the margarine or olive oil in a heavy medium pot over medium-high heat. Cream of broccoli soup is a soup prepared with broccoli, stock and milk or cream as primary ingredients. Ingredient variations exist, as do vegan versions. You can have Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup
- You need 1 of Broccoli Cut into florets Onion 1 chopped. Garlic cloves 2.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter. olive oil. 1 tsp.
- It’s 1 of Celery chopped.
- You need 1 glass of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 8 of Almonds soaked. 6 almonds fried.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh cream. Nutmeg pdr1/2 tsp.
It is also a commercially, mass-produced soup, often sold in cans. Share: Rate this Recipe For once, a vegetable soup that's not pureed! This one has plenty of flavor and plenty of texture, and it makes a wonderful lunch when served with an herb bread and a fruit dessert. This Cream of Broccoli Soup was made squeaky clean and super healthy!
Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup step by step
- Melt butter in a pan.Add olive oil. Saute onion and garlic then brocolli florets and celery..
- Add water and let it boil for 10 mts..
- When cooked seive it.Grind the cooked florets and soaked almonds and again put into seived stock..
- Add milk and salt.Boil it stirring throughout. It will become thick..
- Add pepper and sugar.Pour it into bowl..
- Garnish it with fried almonds,nutmeg pdr and cream..
No cream, butter or flour I love Cream of Broccoli Soup. In fact, I think it's my favorite soup in the whole wide world. In my soup, I omitted the salt, and added unsweetened cashew/almond milk instead of cow's milk. broccoli almond soup recipe, broccoli is my favourite, and on top of that I have used almonds to make this soup everyone's favourite! Mildly flavoured with celery and garlic, it tastes amazing. Almonds are toasted to bring out its complete flavour and to add crunch to protein rich broccoli.