Almond and coconut cake. Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. This flourless cake is moist and nutty, with a hint of coconut. It's perfect for a dinner party and even better for breakfast the next morning.
This almond coconut cake that I'm sharing today is the product of that wishful baking, and I think it will get you itching for summer too! This almond coconut cake would make a terrific addition to you Easter tables, assuming you're not already making THIS beauty. Give it a try sometime soon and let. You can have Almond and coconut cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond and coconut cake
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- It’s 170 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of flour.
- It’s 50 g of semolina.
- You need 50 g of almond (grounded).
- You need 50 g of dessicated coconut.
- You need of Almond extract.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
This deliciously moist flourless cake made with almond meal and coconut is delightful when served with vanilla ice cream. Reviews for: Photos of Flourless Coconut and Almond Cake. To be honest I really had doubts when I should give a name for this recipe. An original recipe that was my starting points was Raffaello cake.
Almond and coconut cake instructions
- Cream butter and sugar for about 10-15 mins.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well for 10 mins between each addition..
- Add the flour, semolina, ground almond, coconut, extract and mix well..
- Pour batter in a well greased or line with parchment paper cake pan..
- Bake at 180°C for 1 hour – 1h30..
Although the cake is really beautiful and delicious I can't say that it tastes like Ferrero Raffaello confectiones. It has moist and soft almond. This Almond and Coconut Cake is one of my favourite! If you love the coconut flavor or the famous Raffaello truffles, you'll love this elegant and delicate. This Coconut Cake Recipe is made from scratch and full of bold coconut flavor and topped off with a coconut cream cheese frosting.