Vegan Fish Sauce.
You can cook Vegan Fish Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fish Sauce
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 shredded seaweed (wakame is what I use).
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried shitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of mushroom soy sauce (I use Braggs Liquid Aninos).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of miso.
Vegan Fish Sauce step by step
- Add seaweed, garlic, mushrooms, pepper and water in large saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes. (Wakame will expand).
- Strain and return liquid back to pot..
- Return the drained liquid to stove top and place on medium heat. Add the Braggs and Miso. Simmer until Miso is completley dissolved..
- Remove from heat and let cool. Add to storage container of your choice. I had to add water to top off this 12 oz. mason jar. Store in refrigerator when done..