Black beans and chorizo. Chorizo Black Beans have tons of smoky, spicy flavor and are a great accompaniment to any Mexican meal. Ground chorizo sausage and bacon give these beans lots of meaty flavor. They're further flavored with onion, garlic, beer, oregano, cumin, and cilantro.
This black bean chili recipe gets a kick from chorizo sausage and smoky chipotle chiles. Heat a large Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. This Mexican Rice recipe is loaded with spicy chorizo, black beans, tomatoes and loads of flavor. You can have Black beans and chorizo using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black beans and chorizo
- It’s 1 pound of cooked salted black beans.
- It’s .5 pound of mexican chorizo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cooking oil.
It's the perfect side dish for any meal, but so I've incorporated spicy Mexican chorizo, which permeates the entire dish with its wonderful spices and oils, as well as earthy black beans that are sure to satisfy. This chili-like stew relies on spicy, fresh green chorizo for its bright, zesty flavor. This base of this black bean soup is creamy thanks to pureed beans, and the flavor is nice and smoky from chorizo sausage, fire-roasted diced tomatoes and chili powder. This delicious and easy black bean and chorizo soup has a smoky flavor.
Black beans and chorizo instructions
- Put cooking oil in stick free pan and heat to medium high heat..
- Add chorizo and cook for about 5 minutes stirring constantly for even cooking..
- Add cooked black bean to chorizo..
- Using a potato smasher smoosh the beans into the chorizo stirring occasionally so they dont stick..
- Serve alone, on hot dogs or with any entreé that goes with beans..
Top with diced red onion and sour cream. The chorizo in this Instant Pot Black Beans and Chorizo Soup makes this soup a full meal. The spices and Rotel in this black bean soup come through beautifully when pressure cooked. Each bean is bursting with flavor and is perfectly seasoned. This best-ever black bean soup gets flavor from dried chorizo, thyme, parsley, cumin and more.