Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables.
You can have Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables
- You need 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped thyme.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Canola oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of Shallot sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Crumbled feta.
Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables instructions
- In a ziplock bag, combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, and 2 teaspoons thyme; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add chicken tenders, seal the bag, and gently turn to coat. Set aside..
- Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot, remaining garlic, and tomatoes; sauté 4 minutes..
- Slice zucchini into long ribbons. Add zucchini and remaining lemon juice and thyme to vegetables in skillet; sauté 2-3 minutes. Transfer to bowl, stir in feta, and season with salt and black pepper to taste..
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Remove chicken from marinade and sauté 2-3 minutes a side or until cooked through. Serve with vegetables..