Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing. Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing. So I was trying to make something different to have for dinner and it was quick and easy and a complete hit. Yes, you can easily make this as a meal prep option.
Mashed potatoes- my all time favorite way to serve Chicken and Asparagus is on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes. Just, put a scoop of mashed potatoes on a plate, then spoon the chicken and cream sauce over the top. Sautéed Spinach- If you want a healthy or low carb serving option, my go to is wilted spinach. You can have Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts, sliced in halves.
- It’s 1/2 C of crushed almonds.
- You need of s&p.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of box organic cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 6-8 of asparagus stem, slice at a thin angle.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of pepperidge farm stuffing, herb seasoned.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of beef broth.
- It’s 5 T of butter.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- You need 1/2-3/4 C of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 C of shredded romano cheese, or a cheese you like.
HOW TO STORE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS. Drain off water and return pan and asparagus to the burner over low heat. Add butter and toss with asparagus until butter is melted. Remove from heat and sprinkle lemon zest and tarragon over asparagus, gently tossing to combine.
Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9×11 baking dish with cooking spray. S&P both sides of chicken breasts. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds..
- In a small mixing bowl, add the soup, broth, and combine 3/4 of the cheeses leaving about 1/2C of each for topping..
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and then add the onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes – until clear. Add the asparagus and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the 1/2 pkg of stuffing and combine..
- Pour the soup mixture over the breasts covering all. Bake in oven for 22 minutes or until the breasts have a nice brown crust on them. Serve with the stuffing- delicious.
Season asparagus to taste with salt and pepper. This recipe uses thinly sliced chicken breast stacked with a creamy sauce with layers of bacon and topped with a cracker crust and a little Parmesan cheese. Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) Directions. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.