Tuna salad with orange dressing. The Best Tuna Salad Dressing Recipes on Yummly Turmeric Vinaigrette Salad Dressing, Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Special Olive Oil Salad Dressing. This dinner salad is anything but ordinary!
Whisk orange juice, oil, cumin and vinegar in a small bowl. Add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Tuna salad with the freshness of orange and the spark of ginger. You can have Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- It’s 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- Prepare 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s of For dressing:.
- You need of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
Land-O-Lakes Cookbook. in a large bowl stir together all dressing ingredients. Break the tuna into bite-sized pieces and arrange on top. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and garnish with extra. Sprinkle the salad with olive oil and pepper to taste.
Tuna salad with orange dressing instructions
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
This salad is a complete hit whenever I serve it. It's one of my go-to recipes for entertaining, especially during the holiday The citrus vinaigrette is such a refreshing dressing with both fresh orange juice and fresh lemon juice. The zest of the orange and lemon further intensifies. A crisp, pretty salad topped with grilled tuna. Our creamy garlic dressing pulls it all together.