Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest. For a delicious Thai dessert, try making this mango sticky rice pudding (khao niaow ma muang). It's classic Thai and is oh so scrumptious. The sticky rice is made in a pot on your stove.
Mango Sticky Rice is sweetened sticky rice with fresh mangoes. This dessert is very popular in Thailand and Southeast Asia. It's so easy to make at Sticky rice is commonly served with a sweet or savory topping of lentils or beans. You can cook Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest
- Prepare of For Sticky Rice:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Glutinous Rice.
- It’s of Sweet coconut sauce to mix with sticky rice:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk Super Light.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pandan Leave.
- It’s of Salted Coconut sauce for serving:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk 20% Fat.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Rice Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of Water.
- It’s 1 of Pandan Leave.
- It’s of 1 ripe Mango.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seed for garnish.
However, the best sticky rice recipe comes with ripe and juicy. Mango Sticky Rice is a traditional Thai dessert recipe that is vegan. Thai sticky rice is cooked in coconut milk + some sugar & served with mango. Greedy Gourmet is an award winning food and travel blog.
Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest instructions
- Wash the rice until the water runs clear (4-5x) and soak overnight.
- Drain the soaked rice and put into a bowl and steam for 40mins.
- Before the rice is done, mix ingredients for sweet coconut sauce in a pot and bring to a boil, keeping it warm.
- After 40mins of steaming the rice, turn off the heat and pour the warm sweet coconut sauce. Mix well and cover for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins mix the rice well again and cover for another 15 mins and it's ready..
- Meanwhile also prepare salted coconut sauce by dissolving the rice flour with water and then mix with the rest of the ingredients in a pot and bring to a soft boil. Let it cool and set aside..
- To serve, simply place the warm streamed rice into a plate and drizzle with salted coconut sauce and garnish with toasted Sesame seed. Serve with a cold mango 😊.
Eclectic recipes from all over the world are regularly published, satisfying the blog's. Thai recipe for Mango on Sticky Rice. How it's really made in Thailand. When I think of mango on sticky rice, I think of the days when school is out–the carefree summer. Authentic recipe for mango sticky rice, a famous and super delicious Thai dessert!