Mixed vegetable soup.
You can cook Mixed vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable soup
- It’s 400 g of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 400 g of Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 g of Japanese radish.
- It’s 100 g of Carrot.
- You need 1.2 liter of Water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Bouillon powder(no salt added).
- Prepare of And White pepper.
- You need of (If you use salted bouillon, reduce salt).
Mixed vegetable soup instructions
- Chop the vegetables, and into a pot..
- Add water and heat. When it boils, change to a low heat. Add bouillon powder and salt. Cook for 30 minutes..
- Stop the fire when it is time. Add as much pepper as you like. This is completed. Put in the tapper and save..