Dump cake. Dump cake may not have the most flattering name but it is a dessert that many people rave about. The name cake is a little bit deceptive and some people prefer to call a dump cake a version of. Dump cake doesn't sound good, but it is!
Classic dump cakes, my mom's included, were made with canned pie filling, a box of dry cake mix, and melted butter. The name says it all- dump cakes are normally prepared by dumping the ingredients into the pan, stirring and baking it in the oven. All you have to do is dump the ingredients in a pan and bake. You can have Dump cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dump cake
- It’s 1 can of cherry filling.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter not salted.
- It’s 1 of yellow cake mix.
Literally, the easiest way to make a cake. Apple Dump Cake is probably the easiest sweet treat to make of all time. Just six total ingredients Apple Dump Cake. The genius that decided to dump a bunch of dessert staples into a pan and see.
Dump cake instructions
- 9×13' pan stove to 350.
- Drain pineapple and spread in pan next cherry filling.
- Add cake mix to top spread out evenly as possible.
- Cut butter into 1 tsp sized and place all over the top of the cake.
- Bake till golden brown the darker the crispier it will be I prefer a well mix of brown edges and a golden center.
- Put over vanilla ice cream or just enjoy as is.
Why do we love dump cakes so much, anyway? And despite their informal nature, dump cakes can be the perfect dessert to bring to birthdays, showers, potlucks and even dinner parties. This delicious pumpkin dump cake recipe is complete with all the fall flavors, pumpkin, pecan, and cinnamon spice. With how easy it is, you'll be making this cake all fall long! Let us know which easy dump cake is your favorite, or maybe there's one you've Our Crock pot dump cake is yummy!