Filet Mignon With Red Wine Chili Garlic Sauce & Teriyaki Sauteed Asparagus.. Filet mignon steak, pan seared and served with a sauce of a red wine reduction with butter. Filet mignon is a steak cut from the tenderloin, a missile shaped muscle which lays beneath the ribs, right along the backbone. Prepare Garlic Frites: On large cookie sheet, toss potatoes with garlic and lemon peel and cook as label directs, stirring occasionally.
This tempting filet mignon is topped with a gourmet pan sauce that is incredibly easy to make. It's not only quick to make but quite impressive. For our recipe, we prepare a tantalizing garlic-mustard pan sauce enriched with shallots, wine, and cream. You can have Filet Mignon With Red Wine Chili Garlic Sauce & Teriyaki Sauteed Asparagus. using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filet Mignon With Red Wine Chili Garlic Sauce & Teriyaki Sauteed Asparagus.
- Prepare 3 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sriracha Chili Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Whisk in the wine, broth, mustard, and the remaining ¼. This filet mignon recipe is an elegant and quick romantic dinner for two, seasoned with vinegar, wine, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add balsamic vinegar and red wine. Garlic-Parmesan Crusted Filet Mignon. with red wine sauce, roasted red potatoes and parsnips.
Filet Mignon With Red Wine Chili Garlic Sauce & Teriyaki Sauteed Asparagus. instructions
- Marinate steaks w all ingredients in a shallow roasting pan for 1 hour in refrigerator..
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Cook steaks in oven until internal temperature of beef is 150°F for medium rare..
- I serve my steaks w sauteed asparagus, w teriyaki sauce, salt, pepper, and a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice..
- Don't make this recipe.
Transfer filets to prepared baking sheet, seared side up. Coat evenly with crispy garlic-Parmesan mixture. Roast in hot oven until filets reach a minimum internal temperature. Set one steak on each plate and spoon the warm wine sauce over the steaks and serve with your favorite side, such as Brussels sprouts. While steak is resting, pour wine into skillet.