Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Perfect for an easy dessert when you're short on time! Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make!
Cool the bars completely, and cut and wrap the. Soft-baked graham cracker cookie bars with butterscotch, coconut, chocolate, and pecans. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. You can cook Magic cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Magic cookie bars
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of gram cracker crumbs.
- Prepare of 1 can Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Pretzels broken up.
- It’s of Carmels cut into fourths.
- Prepare of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Peanut butter chips.
- You need of Salted peanuts or pecans.
- Prepare of Sweetened coconut.
These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch are among other tasty ingredients. Even though the kids will adore these old-fashioned Magic Cookie Bars. You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years.
Magic cookie bars instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Melt butter in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle on gram crackers crumbs evenly and pour on condensed milk evenly.
- Add Carmel pieces, Pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts or pecans and coconut.
- Firmly press down with hands and bake for about 25 minutes or till coconut lightly browns.
- Cool completely before cutting into.
But they tend to crumble when cut. The original magic cookie bars don't have butterscotch or extras (hey, not that those don't make the bars. You know those occasions when you need a. Magic cookie bars really do taste like magic. When you sink your teeth into these incredible bars, you won't believe that they are actually so much healthier than other versions.