Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake. So I'm really looking forward to this weekend. The hubs has been working some crazy hours lately and he's been called into work on days he'd normally have off, so it feels like we've barely seen each other. With almonds, almond extract, and almond liqueur all working together in this cake, there's plenty of almond flavor for even the biggest almond fan.
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Allow cake to cool completely (in bundt pan) before inverting onto cake plate. Almond Amaretto Pound Cake: a sweet, moist homemade pound cake flavored with almond extract and amaretto liquor, topped with a warm buttery amaretto sauce. You can have Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Light Sour Cream.
- You need of Almond Extract (to taste).
- Prepare 4 of large Eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Amaretto (or more).
Are you looking for the best poundcake recipe ever? Well guess what, I have it for you! Bundt cakes are among my favorite kind of cakes, and this golden and finely crumbed Amaretto bundt cake is currently at the top of the list. Enjoy this delicious almond pound cake glazed with amaretto – a tasty Italian flavored dessert.
Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a 10-14 cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the creaming time..
- Add sour cream and almond extract and mix until well combined..
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined after each. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated..
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine the milk and amaretto in a small measuring cup..
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well combined. Add the amaretto mixture and mix until well combined. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated..
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for about 38-42 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs..
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely..
MORE+ LESS Almond Cake with Amaretto FillingSpicy Southern Kitchen. Amaretto Almond Bundt CakeBake or Break. Super soft, moist and full of almond and Amaretto flavor! Easy to make and so good! This Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake is soft, moist, and full of delicious almond flavor.