low calorie sautéed pears. This low-calorie baked pears recipe uses healthy pears which are already low in calories and stuffs them with a wonderfully sweet but still healthy mixture of dates, walnuts, and raisins. Then all is baked together with a heavenly aroma of cinnamon and sugar. The result is a dessert that speaks fall time.
Pears are sauteed in brown sugar and butter, and are then served with vanilla ice cream and gingersnaps. Low-calorie dinners and snacks to help you eat healthier. Find top low-calorie recipes reviewed by home cooks. You can cook low calorie sautéed pears using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie sautéed pears
- You need 1 can of 15 oz. sliced pears packed in 100% juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of No hydrogenated oils margarine. I like the yogurt based kind. brummels&brown is the brand I use.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tsp of splenda or sugar replacement of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Bright red tomatos are peeled and chopped and cooked very briefly with tomato paste and sauteed garlic to make a fresh and colorful sauce for hot pasta. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Sauteed Peppers And Onions and other related foods. Where do the calories in Pears, raw come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
low calorie sautéed pears step by step
- Drain pears and mix the pears with the lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Stir in vanilla and honey..
- Add pears and stir until coated. Sprinkle with the cinnamon..
- Cover and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Pour into two bowls and garnish with splenda, yogurt, and another sprinkle of cinnamon..
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Sauteed Veggies based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Extra Light Olive Oil, Zucchini, Onions, raw, Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, Garlic and the other ingredients in this recipe. Melt butter in a small nonstick pan. Add pear slices and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender. Sauteed Pear Sundaes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.