Cranberry Almond Muffins. My youngest daughter, Elaine, made these wonderful muffins for breakfast when my husband and I were visiting her in Virginia. The Cranberry-Almond Muffins recipe out of our category muffin! Enjoy cranberry and almond flavor in every bite with these easy bakery style low carb cranberry almond crumb muffins.
You have no idea how many bags of cranberries I have in my freezer right now. Cranberries make these muffins a bit tart; sliced almonds add some crunch and heart-healthy unsaturated fat. I made these cranberry-orange muffins on a whim the other day and just had to share. You can have Cranberry Almond Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen cranberries.
That recipe uses all almond flour and has a very nice light, moist interior and such a yummy flavor..takes these citrus-infused, cranberry studded muffins from delicious to downright delectable. These vegan muffins are soft, fluffy, and oh-so-tender. The combination of spelt flour and almond. Crunchy almonds top these fast muffins made with almond flour and chewy dried cranberries.
Cranberry Almond Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In another bowl, mix water, butter (let it cool a bit first), almond extract and eggs..
- Blend into flour mixture. Add cranberries..
- Pour into lined muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes..
Try these Cranberry Almond Muffins this V-Day. They can be made ahead of time and frozen once they are completely cooled. Save them for a day when you are on-the-run! These almond flour cranberry muffins are amazing! They make use of the beautiful tart cranberries that are in the stores now, and lots of yummy nourishing eggs.