Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms.
You can have Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms
- Prepare 1 cup of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 4 of Pork Chops.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and peper.
Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms step by step
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Then heat skillet up with the oil to brown the pork chops on each side. then take them out of the pan and place on the side for later.
- When finished throw out the oil and put some more in to sautee the mushrooms. When they are ready put the chicken stock and cream of mushroom soup into the skillet with the mushrooms and stir untill mixed.
- Put the browned pork chops in with the mushroom mixture and let it cook for about a half hour or untill pork chop is cooked.