Sauteed mushrooms with kale and tofu.
You can cook Sauteed mushrooms with kale and tofu using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed mushrooms with kale and tofu
- Prepare 1 packages of mushroom.
- You need 1 packages of tofu.
- You need 2 cup of kale.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Sauteed mushrooms with kale and tofu instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan at medium heat, after equally distributed on the pan add garlic to brown.
- Sautee sliced mushrooms in pan.
- Cube firm tofu and add to pan.
- Take diced tomatoes and chopped kale to pan.
- Add herbs and spices and continue for a few more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.