Sauteed spinach and kale. Are you tired of the same boring vegetables every night and need a change? Are you not sure how to cook kale or spinach? Try this delicious and easy dish for a nutritious addition to your dinner.
Sauteed Kale and Spinach with Bacon & BalsamicConfections of a Foodie Bride. Sautéed kale and spinach with mushrooms Today the star of our dish is kale and spinach. To my surprise, my entire family loved it! You can cook Sauteed spinach and kale using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed spinach and kale
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen or fresh spinich.
- You need 1 packages of frozen or fresh kale.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh).
Try Bobby Flay's simple Sauteed Kale recipe from Food Network. For a pop of flavor, add a splash of red wine vinegar at the end. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored. Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine.
Sauteed spinach and kale step by step
- Heat olive oil and 1 Tbsp. butter..
- Sauteed chopped onions and garlic until soft.
- Pour spinich and kale into pan and simmer stirring occasionally..
- While simmering add seasonings and 1 Tbsp butter..
- I add the lemon juice once it is done but adding the lemon juice is optional..
This recipe calls for either kale or chard and a bunch of spinach as well. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free, it's super nutritious and super delicious! This sautéed baby spinach kale is easy and versatile. Baby spinach and kale – washed and ready to go. Into smoothies, salads or into a hot wok as I show here.