Almond Joy cookie bars. These are one of the BEST magic cookie bars you will every put in your mouth. After just one bite, you will be in Heaven. Explain this to me. . . why is it that on a weekday, when my alarm goes off and it's time to get up for work, I am dead tired.
So guess what, mine never turn out. EASY Almond Joy Cookies take just four ingredients and don't even require a mixer! No beating, no chilling, just a quick stir and into the oven they go! You can have Almond Joy cookie bars using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy cookie bars
- You need 1 lb of coconut flakes.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 lb of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
He loves all things coconut: coconut cream pie, coconut macaroons, raspberry coconut magic bars and especially these easy Almond Joy Cookies. Every coconut has a dream to one day find itself covered in chocolate and almonds. Explore ALMOND JOY and MOUNDS chocolate candy bars, recipes and more. It's Gina from Kleinworth & Co.
Almond Joy cookie bars step by step
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir everything together.
- Spray non stick spray in a cake pan.
- Add mixture into the cake pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake until golden brown at 350 degrees.
Aren't we just cruising right along through the year here! So of course, I gravitate to another one of my yummy bar recipes because they are always the favorites here in this house. I had a whole bunch of fun size Almond Joy bars, so. Mounds Bar Chocolate Coconut Cookies – Hunks of Mounds candy bars are baked into rich, extra-chocolaty cookies! The Story: I always see beautiful bar cookies and brownies and other cut treats online.