Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Sauteed sugar snap peas with soy sauce and sesame oil is a simple, easy to make and very tasty side dish. A nice variation on eating them raw!
Plus, my entire family loves them – even. This sugar snap peas recipe is my go-to side dish recipe when I don't have a lot of time for preparing a healthy side dish. Heat a saute pan over medium heat. You can cook Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
- It’s 300 grams of of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 3 clove of of Garlic, crushed.
String peas by beginning at tip and pulling it down. If peas are very young, you can omit this step. Cut off stem ends and leave whole. Sugar snap peas sautéed with minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas instructions
- Wash and clean The Sugar Snap Peas..
- Heat the oil in a Frying Pan ( I used Teflon)..
- Put the garlic in the pan and sauteed it until it smells good..
- Put in the Sugar Snap Peas and add salt and Black Pepper..
- Saute for around 1 to 2 minutes..
Slice shallots and remove strings from sugar snap peas a day before serving. Store separately and refrigerate until ready to sauté. Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas with Chile, Lemon, and Mint. Mint adds a fresh finish to this side dish, but fresh chopped thyme or oregano leaves will also pair well with the snap peas. We cut the sugar snap peas at an angle so they can absorb the butter sauce.