Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies. This recipe is easy and uses Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk and Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk. Brush the tops of the cookies with the almond milk frosting and add colored sprinkles or sugar, or frost and decorate when cooled. Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier.
Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier. Just roll into balls and flatten. These cookies are the be-all and end-all of sugar cookies. You can have Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter flavored vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided.
- It’s of Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- It’s of Frosting, if desired.
- It’s 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
Whip up this tasty sugar cookie with loads of almond flavoring. Plus, because you're baking right on the paper, clean-up is a breeze. Almond Sugar Cookies – EASY and delicious cut out sugar cookie recipe made with almond meal and flavored with almond extract, vanilla, and These almond sugar cookies get their excellent flavor from high-quality butter, almond flour, pure almond and vanilla extract, and fresh orange zest. The perfect sandwich cookies, these Easy Almond Linzer Cookies are loaded with flavor and taste heavenly!
Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth..
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks..
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring..
Dust the top parts with powdered sugar. Take these frosted sugar cookies, for example. Simply cream together the coconut oil, honey, almond extract and salt, until well combined. The BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe with an easy to make cookie frosting. These cookies don't spread, giving you defined edges!