Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling. Tender crepes with a touch of chocolate, wrapped around fresh strawberry-orange filling. Coconut almond, banana or vanilla varieties of almondmilk would also be oh so tasty in this easy upscale feeling treat. In a large bowl, combine flour, eggs, butter, and sugar, stirring until ingredients are slightly mixed.
Combine flour, milk, egg whites, egg, sugar, cocoa, butter, and salt in Stir strawberry fruit spread in medium bowl until softened. Topped with Peach Compote, our flavorsome Almond French Toast is the ultimate Sunday morning breakfast. Enjoy this spiced crepe with sweet strawberry filling for dessert. You can have Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate or Unsweetened Chocolate almondmilk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar (omit if using regular Chocolate almond milk).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of quartered strawberries.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange juice.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of powdered sugar, optional.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. These fancy-looking delights are a sweet ending to a special-occasion meal. A tender crepe envelopes a rich chocolate filling. It's then topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a sprinkling of almonds.—Taste of Home Cooking School, Greendale.
Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling instructions
- Combine flour, almond milk, sugar if using, egg, and salt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour batter into bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes..
- Heat an 8-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour a 1/4 cup batter into pan; tilt pan in all directions so that the batter coats the surface evenly. Cook 1 minute or until underside is lightly browned and set. Turn and cook 10 seconds..
- Repeat with remaining 4. To make filling, combine strawberries, sugar and orange juice. Let stand 10 minutes..
- Stack crepes between layers of paper towels to prevent sticking..
- To assemble, lay one crepe flat on a plate. Top with ¼ cup filling. Fold over. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately..
Spoon the strawberry filling onto the crêpes, fold over and serve dusted with powdered sugar. Before serving I usually sprinkle a little extra powdered sugar on the crepes. The dessert crepe receipe will also work well with many other fillings. The Best Dessert Crepe Filling Recipes on Yummly Easy Crepes with Strawberry Cream Cheese FillingFavorite.