Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps.
You can have Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped ( optional).
- You need 1 each of chilli ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen shrimp, you can use fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cabbage.
Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps step by step
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion with salt and pepper for 2 minutes. Add garlic. Stir in zucchini. When zucchini begins to soften, add cabbage, and vegetable seasoning. Then put your shrimp. Cook until heated through..
- I want my cabbage half-cooked. You can put carrots and slice string beans as desire. Or if you don't have shrimp available you can put sliced chicken breast..