Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). Truly amazing vegetarian tacos featuring easy-to-make refried beans, quick-pickled onions, and creamy avocado sauce! Even meat lovers go crazy for These tacos have those qualities in spades. These vegetarian tacos were inspired by an authentic Mexican taqueria in town, Bonito Michoacan.
Warm tortillas wrap around crispy, oven roasted potatoes that are topped with a chipotle southwest sauce, shredded iceberg A deliciously spicy vegetarian taco! Yes it's true, I don't cook every night. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. You can cook Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- Prepare 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. Inspired by the potato tacos at Loncheria Otro Rollo in Bakersfield, these Tacolicious versions are stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes and pan-fried until crisp. The accompanying smoky ranchero sauce also would be great as an accompaniment for meat or fish.
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
Add potato, toss well to coat and heat through. Stir in lemon juice and cilantro and remove from heat. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home.