Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes.
You can cook Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes
- You need of Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes.
- It’s 10 oz of sweet potatoes, 3/4” dice.
- You need 1 bunch of radishes, small.
- It’s 2 of sprigs fresh thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare of Chicken and Apples.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 each of apple, 1/2” dice.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced or chopped finely.
- You need 4 of sprigs fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken, cooked.
- It’s 2 tsp of spicy mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Magic Unicorn Salt.
Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º F, with an empty baking or roasting pan inside. Wash the sweet potatoes and radishes. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, and combine with the radishes in a medium bowl. Pick the leaves off of two thyme sprigs. In a mixing bowl, combine the thyme, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste with the radish and sweet potato. Carefully spread the seasoned veggies evenly on the preheated baking pan, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and golden brown..
- While the veggies are cooking, heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add the vegetable oil..
- Add apples in an even layer, and brown by cooking on one side without turning; add onion and garlic by stirring gently into apples with a wooden spoon or high-temp spatula. Add four sprigs of the thyme, apple cider, and cider vinegar..
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the onions are tender. Add chicken to the pan to heat. Turn off the heat, and gently stir in the spicy mustard and butter. Remove the thyme stems, and season to taste with Magic Unicorn Salt..
- Serve chicken and apples with roasted sweet potatoes and radishes. Enjoy!.