Lamb curry. Make this recipe on the stovetop or in the pressure cooker. Whatever you choose, slowly cooking the lamb is the key to tender lamb in this dish. Make a pot of rice and dinner is served.
Boneless lamb shoulder works best for lamb curry, or chopped lamb stew meat. The dish is delicious served with steamed basmati rice, Indian cucumber salad, and raita. And her lamb curry recipe certainly taught us how quickly we could make something delicious, thanks to the The lamb curry I make is a version of my Ma's, but I make it even quicker by marinating it in. You can cook Lamb curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb curry
- It’s 2 kg of lamb mutton cut in pieces.
- It’s as needed of oil.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need of Red and green pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 350 ml of Knorr chicken flavour.
- Prepare 1 tin of whole tomatoes.
Curried goat is a popular dish in the West Indies, but lamb makes a fine substitute here in the United States, where goat meat is hard to find. This version, by the chef Martin Maginley from the Round Hill. We have created lots of easy ideas to make your curry exciting. From easy West Indian curried mutton curry, to our lamb and spinach curry recipe that you can.
Lamb curry instructions
- Fry the lamb till brown in oil, add the soya sauce and stir well. Take the meat out and place in another dish and cover..
- Roast the onion, garlic and green and red pepper, ginger together in the same pot..
- Add onion, curry powder, turmeric, Knorr chicken flavour, tin whole tomatoes to the pot and stir..
- Place lamb back into the pot and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with rice..
Indian Lamb Curry made in an hour with and easy homemade curry spice mix and creamy tomato sauce, simmered Indian Lamb Curry. Lamb curry is a popular dish from the Kashmiri cuisine known as Rogan josh. This appealing colored nonveg curry mesmerizes your palate with its perfect blend of mutton and spices. See more ideas about Lamb curry, Indian food recipes, Curry. This hearty winter Lamb curry is perfect for curing the Winter blues.