Air Popped Kettle Corn.
You can cook Air Popped Kettle Corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Popped Kettle Corn
- It’s 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Air Popped Kettle Corn instructions
- Prepare the unpopped kernels according to the directions..
- Place the butter, sugar, and salt into a small pot over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has fully dissolved and the mixture starts to thinken..
- In a large mixing bowl or two medium sized bowls, pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir together. ***Please make sure that the bowl is not filled to capacity. We had popcorn all over the place. 😁***.