Almond Joy Brownie Pie. These Almond Joy Brownies are jam packed with chocolate and almonds. I think it truly is an almond JOY. While I sprinkled the almonds on top of the coconut, you can also add another layer of almonds underneath the coconut for an added surprise.
Just looking at them I start salivating, then you take a bite, and it's like you have died and gone to heaven. These Almond Joy Brownies are so simple to make and full of flavor. I am a huge Almond Joy fan. You can cook Almond Joy Brownie Pie using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Brownie Pie
- You need 1 of unbaked 9 inch pie shell (deep dish) or homemade.
- It’s 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- It’s 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toasted almonds. I chop mine after toasting.
- Prepare of ××× notes ×××.
- Prepare of If coconut mix seems a little dry add more condensed milk.
Not much of an actual almond fan, but the. This Almond Joy Pie is pure coconut heaven! With all the sweets in our house right now, this is the one I cannot stop eating. It's one of my all-time favorites!
Almond Joy Brownie Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix brownies according to box instructions.
- Add about 1/2 cup almonds to brownie batter. Mix well..
- In separate bowl mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk until well combined..
- Add rest of almonds to coconut mixture..
- Pour enough batter into unbaked shell to cover bottom of crust..
- Drop coconut mixture onto brownie batter and fluff out to cover evenly..
- Pour remaining batter over coconut layer. Tap on counter to even out..
- Bake at 350 until center comes out clean. About 20 to 30 minutes..
- If crust is browning to fast, lay foil covering pie to keep from browning to much..
- When done, top with more almonds and toasted coconut. Optional.
- Drizzle with condensed milk and melted chocolate. Optional.
- Cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping..
And even though you have to use the stove a little bit, there's no actual baking required, so it's super easy to make! Few desserts actually capture the emotion they inspire in their name. But he LOVED these almond joy brownies! The first time I made this recipe I didn't take a picture because it all got Coconut Cream Pie from Scratch is a dreamy island dessert perfect for the coconut lover. These Almond Joy Brownies have a coconut topping and a drizzle of chocolate – you wouldn't guess that they're gluten-free, Paleo + refined sugar free!