Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta.
You can cook Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need of White Bean and Apple Salsa.
- It’s 2 each of scallions, chopped, greens and whites separated.
- You need 3 oz of white beans, cooked.
- Prepare 1 small of Macintosh apple, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of leaves sage, chopped.
- It’s 3 of leaves parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Butternut Squash and Feta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 small of butternut squash, large dice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 oz of feta, crumbled.
Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta step by step
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper, and set aside at room temperature..
- Combine the whites of the scallions, beans, apple, cider vinegar, sage, parsley, and olive oil. Stir well, and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken until browned on first side, then flip and sauté until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add squash cubes. Stir briefly, then arrange in a single layer, and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes to brown the bottom sides. Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper, and stir to turn cubes and continue to cook until tender and browned all over. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then add scallion greens. Remove from heat, and add crumbled feta..
- Serve chicken breasts with white bean and apple salsa along with a side of sautéed butternut squash and feta. Enjoy!.