Cranberry Almond Slaw. Cranberry Almond Crunch Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Smoked almonds and dried cranberries give this sensational slaw just the right amount of flavor. This Cranberry Almond Slaw recipe is easy enough to whip up all summer long.
Toss the sliced broccoli with the almonds, cranberries and red onion in a large bowl. Store-bought broccoli slaw, plus dried cranberries and toasted sliced almonds, make a salad that can go from Spring to summer straight through to the Thanksgiving table. For a richer almond flavor, use almond extract instead of the vanilla. You can cook Cranberry Almond Slaw using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Slaw
- Prepare 1 head of green cabbage sliced thinly.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of turbinado sugar (doesn’t have to be turbinado but that’s what I like to use).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of About one teaspoon of chicken seasoning (optional).
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
View the recipe and nutrition for Apple Cranberry & Almond Slaw, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the. While the base of this cole slaw is familiar to anyone who's made it before, we switched a few things up to make it more interesting.
Cranberry Almond Slaw step by step
- Thinly slice cabbage, set aside.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings and whisk until well combined (make sure sugar is dissolved).
- Place cabbage in a large bowl, add dressing, and toss to coat well.
- Add in almonds and cranberries and mix well. Enjoy!!.
Add cranberries, almonds, and trail mix and stir to combine. Once ingredients are all combined add pretzels and stir in. Share: Rate this Recipe In a food processor, blender, or meat grinder, coarsely chop or grind the cranberries, adding the orange juice concentrate and lemon juice until just. Your Thanksgiving menu – whether classic or modern – doesn't need salad recipes for ideas for side dishes: it needs this slaw! No sides will top the delicious, vegetarian, healthy flavors and tex.