Perfect French Toast. This classic French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Perfect Baked French Toast — This easy baked French toast casserole is lightly spiced, slightly sweet, perfectly soft in the middle, and has a buttery crisp top.
But do we over-egg it on this side of the Atlantic? FULL RECIPE BELOW Now, here is something to wake up for. Our french toast recipe is seriously one of our favorite things in the world. You can cook Perfect French Toast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect French Toast
- You need 12 slice of Challah Bread preferred or any other bread of choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of All purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk or Buttermilk Substitute.
- You need 3 large of Lightly Beaten Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking Spray for frying.
- Prepare 1 dash of Powdered Sugar as optional garnish.
This perfect and easy french toast technique is also incredibly fast! I'm a little bit obsessed with it! Once the french toast is done it will be perfectly crispy on the outside and light and fluffy in the middle! It Is easy to make at home and the perfect breakfast for weekends or any day!
Perfect French Toast step by step
- Cut challah bread or any bread of your choice into thick slices..
- In a large bowl, add flour. Whisk in buttermilk until well blended. Whisk in eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla extract, and sugar until blended..
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Spray with cooking oil or butter..
- Dip bread on both sides into mixture. Place dipped bread onto griddle or frying pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired..
Serve this light and fluffy french toast with butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchens for perfect slices, every time. Make-Ahead French Toast: To Make French toast an easy breakfast option, make a big batch on the weekend and they can be either heated in the microwave or popped into the toaster on busy. French toast is a great camping breakfast, but there's a surprising number of ways for it go wrong.