Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay.
You can cook Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay
- Prepare 3 tbsp of clarified butter.
- You need 4 each of chicken supremes.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s 2 oz of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 12 oz of mushrooms, thin slices.
- You need 4 oz of chardonnay.
- You need 6 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s 6 oz of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Sauteed Chicken Breast Chardonnay instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Preheat a saute pan over medium heat. Add the clarified butter and heat until it simmers..
- While the pan and butter are heating, dry the chicken with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, and shake off the excess..
- Place the chicken in the pan, skin side down, and cook until golden-brown, 3-5 minutes; turn and evenly brown the other side, 3-5 minutes..
- Remove to a baking pan and finish in the oven for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove excess fat from the saute pan. Add shallots, and mushrooms and saute over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and they are tender. Do not brown the shallots..
- Deglaze the pan with the wine. Over medium heat, reduce the wine by half. Add the stock and reduce by half..
- Add the cream and reduce until the sauce coats the back of a spoon (nappe); season with salt and pepper..
- When ready to serve, Add the parsley to the sause. If needed, heat the chicken breast through in the sauce over medium heat for 1-2 minutes..