Whosayna’s Mitha Kela.
You can have Whosayna’s Mitha Kela using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mitha Kela
- Prepare 6-7 of Large Ripe Plantain (Cooking Bananas).
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut milk (Thick).
- You need 2 cups of Coconur milk (Thin).
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Nestle Cream.
Whosayna’s Mitha Kela instructions
- Peel and cube the plantain then keep in a pot, add sugar, cardamom powder and thin coconut milk and cook till plantain is well cooked, now add thick milk and cook till nice thick sauce is made. Remove from flame sprinkle cardamom powder and while serving add a tsp of nestle cream or malai and serve.