Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake. Almond Joy Fudge is a quick and easy chocolate fudge recipe, packed with coconut and almonds. Best of all, it's made in the microwave! This Almond Joy Fudge is almost too good to be true!
Full of chocolate, coconut and almond flavor, this Almond Joy Filled Chocolate Bundt cake is a chocolate lover's dream! So it's only natural that I would kick off this whole series with one killer bundt cake. Almond Joy Candy Bars are one of my favorite candy. You can have Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake
- Prepare 1 package of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of devils food or dark chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 of small box instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1 cup of chopped, toasted almonds. Whole or slivered.
- You need of This is also good without almonds. Taste like a Mounds :).
This Almond Joy Layer Cake is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, a delicious flakey coconut filling, almond slivers, coconut frosting and chocolate ganache! It's the perfect cake for any celebration! The almond flour (or ground almond for an added texture) give the bundt cake a nutty undertone, making This gluten free orange bundt cake is both easy to make and ridiculously satisfying to eat. This flourless chocolate cake is every chocolate lover's dream come true.
Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mix coconut, chopped almonds and sweetened condensed milk until combined..
- I use unsweetened coconut because the milk is so rich. But sweetend works too..
- Mix cake mix according to package directions..
- Add instant pudding mix and stir until well combined..
- Grease a bundt pan with oil and flour. If you have non stick pan, just spritz with non stick spray..
- Pour 1/3 of batter in pan..
- Spoon coconut mixture on top of batter being careful not to touch side. Keep in center of batter best you can..
- With remaining cake batter, spread evenly over coconut mixture..
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Check after 35..
- Cake is done when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean..
- Cool in pan 15 minutes..
- Turn cake out onto cooling rack and cool completely..
- Glaze or frost if desired. I sometimes make a ganache by melting 1 bag of dark chocolate chips with 1 cup of heavy cream. Microwave until completely melted. Stir and drizzle over cake and top with coconut and slivered almonds..
A fudgy chocolate cake is topped with a marshmallow coconut layer and chocolate chips in this sweet copycat treat inspired by Almond Joy®. Almond Joy® Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nanny's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is a keeper recipe! Easy to make and perfect for chocolate lover's. This is also freezer friendly if you wanted to make in to Foolproof Almond Joy Fudge