Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs. I created this one night when I ran out of my usual pork chop coating mix. Dip chops, one at a time, in butter, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat. Coat pork chops with breadcrumbs and herbs and then crisp them to perfection in a skillet.
These Crispy Boneless Breaded Pork Chops come out moist on the inside and crispy on the outside! Crispy Breaded Pork Chops in the Air Fryer. Thick cut pork loin chops, butterflied and stuffed with fresh herb and feta is an absolute winner. You can have Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 6 of fast-fry pork chops.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely sliced sage leaves.
To make the stuffing, place the fresh chopped herbs, garlic, feta and olive oil in a bowl and mash it to a paste. Juicy pork with crispy herb crust. It's easy to cook 😊 Food channel L – a new recipe every day! Everyday ideas for delicious and homemade food!
Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs step by step
- Add a splash of olive oil and 1 tbsp butter to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes. Move the onions to the perimeter of the pan..
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and add them to the centre of the pan. Fry for 2 minutes, then flip them over and fry 2 minutes more. Fish the onions from the pan and put them on a plate. Remove the chops and stack them atop the onions. Cover with a plate to keep them warm..
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp butter to the pan along with a few grinds of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the butter starts browning and gives off a nutty aroma. Add the herbs and let them fry for 1 minute until crisp. Pour the buttery herb sauce over the chops..
Thick cut pork loin chops, butterflied and stuffed with fresh herb and feta is an absolute winner. To make the stuffing, place the fresh chopped herbs, garlic, feta and olive oil in a bowl and mash it to a paste. No Chopping Sheet Pan Sausage DinnerHillshire Farm. This baked breaded pork chops recipe is extremely crispy and delicious. Add pork chops to the bag and shake until evenly coated in panko mixture.