Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions.
You can have Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions instructions
- On an angle, cut Asparagus like your sliding your knife across the top to the right..
- Slice up a half an onion into small pieces and put in skillet with Asparagus.
- After cleaning mushrooms from carton… use half of the mushrooms and just put into skillet.
- Add Lemon juice.
- Add Olive oil and turn on burner to medium for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of mix in skillet, Add garlic, pepper. Mix all in ingredients throughout to get the flavor going. Then cook another 10 minutes stirring every 2-3 to avoid burning or sticking.
- Add Garlic Vinaigrette and stir in and put burner to low to simmer for 10 minutes for full flavor.Every burner is different, I'm cooking on a gas stove…