Sautéed Broccoli Rabe.
You can have Sautéed Broccoli Rabe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
- Prepare 2 lb of Broccoli rabe.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
Sautéed Broccoli Rabe step by step
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Bring a large stock pot filled with water to a boil. And add a 1/4 cup of salt and the broccoli rabe..
- Boil for 3 minutes then drain and shock it in the ice water..
- Once cool, drain and spin it dry in a salad spinner or dry it on paper towels..
- Chop broccoli rabe into 1/4 inch pieces..
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. When oil shimmers add the broccoli rabe and sauté stirring constantly with a wooden spoon 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Plate and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and crusty bread..