Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. Banana Caramel Bread Pudding (vegan, can be GF, soy free). Banana Caramel Bread Pudding is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from. This banana bread pudding has Fall comfort dessert all over it – think banana bread piled high with a rich vanilla bean custard and made Think banana bread piled high with a rich vanilla bean custard and made spoon-licking with a dark rum caramel sauce.
Caramel Banana Pudding from Delish.com irresistible. Just before serving, dollop whipped cream on top of the banana pudding, then sprinkle crumbled wafer cookies on top. recipes. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always looked forward to the comforting pudding she'd make. You can cook Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- You need 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 medium of banana.
- Prepare 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- Prepare 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
Bread pudding has always been a favorite in my family. This recipe takes it to the next level for me because of the bananas. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. I don't know how it happened, but I've developed quite a fondness (and following) for my versions of Southern classics like fried chicken, biscuits, and even banana cream pie. Indian food is all about layers of flavor, so I approach these foods with the same agenda. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping.